Thursday, March 31, 2011

Poultrygeist: Night Of The Chicken Dead (2006)


Poultrygiest is the story of a young man who gets a job at a new fast food restraunt, however the fast food joint is actually built on an old Indian burial ground and now the spirits are angry and out for revenge. The owner of the restaurant is of course in denial about the whole thing. Once his employees and others start continuously dying from horrible chicken related fatalities, will he remain in denial or believe in the undead? The young and newest employee must fend off the undead, protect others and get back the girl of his dreams. Can he do it, will he succeed or will he fail miserably? Find out all this and more in Poultrygeist: Night of the Chicken Dead.

My personal opinion on the movie was, well I liked it and was impressed. I was a little confused at first about the story line but as the movie went on I understood it more. It's also a musical you might not ever want to see again however. I found it both hilarious and entertaining. I felt there wasn’t enough blood or nudity, which are two main things that make a horror movie. In my opinion it was never meant to be a horror movie but an entertaining comedy instead. So I would in fact recommend this movie, not for horror fanatics but for someone who needs a good laugh.

Review by Chris

Buy Poultrygeist: Night of the Chicken Dead on DVD

No comments:

Post a Comment